1. Detroit is a great place to live and a F-A-B-U-L-0-U-S prosperous market.
2. Detroit’s surrounding suburbs are some of the most prosperous in the nation. Oakland County surpassed Marin County (outside San Francisco) as the most affluent county in America. Per capita income is 46% higher than the nation’s average. Oakland County alone has 200 of Fortune 500 companies.
3. Detroit’s a great sports area — Red Wings, Lions, Tigers, Pistons, Grand Prix with Indy Car Racing, Hydroplane Racing on the Detroit River, World Cup Soccer championships.
4. Detroit area is a culture capitol. World renowned Cranbrook Institute, The Henry Ford, the Motown Museum, a world-class symphony, & the International Jazz Festival.
5. Detroit is the No. 2 largest city in the United States for small business. (Entrepreneur Magazine)
6. Detroit is leading the charge in learning how people of different ethnic backgrounds can live harmoniously together. Example: Detroit area has the largest Polish and Arab population outside of Poland and the Middle East.
7. Detroit is the sixth fastest growing market in the nation according to The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors.
8. The Detroit region is the No. 1 Trade City in the United States for the third consecutive year. According to World Trade Magazine, Detroit ranks first among U.S. Metro areas in exporting for the second consecutive year.
9. The City of Detroit is filled with new development, including two major sports venues, Comerica Park & Ford Field, a Hard Rock Cafe Restaurant, 3 brand-new casinos, and The Detroit Opera House… at an estimated face-lift cost of over two billion dollars!
10. WE’RE THE AUTOMOTIVE CAPITOL OF THE WORLD… Home of the first, second and eighth biggest industrial corporations in America.